Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Random

I have many random things to share tonight......

1) I got heartburn for the first time in my life today, I think. I don't know if I actually had it, but I took one bite of the onion I put on my sandwich and there was instant pain in my chest. So either I was having a heart attack or heartburn, and I'm gonna guess the latter.

2) I had the most amazing Christmas that I can ever remember!

3) A few days ago I started praying fervently that the Lord would show me the lies that I believe about Him so that I can see them and replace them with Truth. It has been awesome to see these lies revealed to me and then to see scripture tell me the Truth that counteracts it. Today I was focusing on the lie that the Lord is passive and I must carry my relationship with Him. I never realized I held that belief, but after recognizing it I see it everywhere! No wonder I get so weary in my walk with the Lord...I am not allowing Him to be my warrior and my savior!

4) I am cat sitting. I am severely allergic to cats. This is a bad combination. I cat sat a month ago and learned these facts, yet when asked a second time I (in a very co-dependent voice) said "sure!". So, here I am again, sneezing my way through life.

5) I made cookies today and they made my stomach upset. Well, maybe eating five of them made my stomach upset...

I love you all
Amy

No comments: