Friday, December 01, 2006

Playing Mommy

This weekend I am staying in Denver, playing Mommy. My sweet friend Erin and her husband are going out of town to celebrate their anniversary, and they asked me to watch their children. I am honored that they trust me, but I am a little bit nervous. I have tucked those babies (well, they are 2 and 3, but still sweet babies to me) into bed and am trying to relax and prepare for the rest of my time. I think tonight was the easiest part, but waking up with them and then being responsible for them for two days will take a lot of energy! I am excited. Of course, there is the German family that is living in their guest bedroom for two weeks. I don't even know what to do with that...

I don't have a whole lot else to post because I don't have a whole lot else going on in my life. Thanksgiving was so fun! I woke up that morning and watched the parade on TV. At two points I found myself bawling from excitement! There is just so much excitement in the air during the holidays and I apparently can do nothing but cry because of it. It was pretty funny.

Well, I just don't have much more energy, and I think I'm going to go to bed. We will see what the next few days bring :)

No comments: