Sunday, September 30, 2007

Support.

Please pray with me that the Lord would provide 17% more support before October 13th. That is $750 in 3 weeks!!!

On October 13th I am leaving for a follow-up conference for new staff, which will be in Hillsdale, Michigan. I'm excited to see my friends and get refreshed with support raising!

Tonight a friend told me that she has been praying that I would be at 40% of my support by the time we go to our conference and I am excited by that idea! Please pray with me that the Lord would do the following:

Provide more people for me to talk to about my ministry
Stir in the hearts of people I talk to so that if they are called to give, they will be faithful to do so

I'll write more tomorrow about life, but I wanted to post this update before going to be tonight! Thanks for praying, friends!

No comments: