Monday, April 09, 2007

Every time I turn my head to the left my back pops

[wine
new staff training in 75ish days
a quiet night with my roommate
hartlee whispering secret love messages to me all day long
krankys from mexico
my bed
spending my day with erin
the bachelor]
"He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and oppose those who refute it." Titus 1:9
Last night I had such sweet, intimate time with Jesus. I decided that I would read Titus and trust the Lord to show me Truth. This stood out to me the most, and stirred in my heart once again the importance of hiding the Truth in my heart. How can I share with others if I am unsure or unknowing in my own heart? There is nothing else in my life that is going to make me more like Christ than holding firmly to the trustworthy message I have been taught.

No comments: