Thursday, May 28, 2009

Weird dreams lately

I have had some crazy dreams lately. Here are some highlights...

1) Dreamt that I was marrying a friends husband. It was the night of the rehearsal dinner and I just found out we were getting married. The whole dream I was trying to figure out if it was appropriate to postpone the wedding because I hadn't planned any of it yet. I was stressed out because I hadn't picked a place, flowers, music, sent out invites, NOTHING and the wedding was the next day. Hahahah it was so stressful. And then I found out at the very end that it was my friends husband and I was trying to figure out if it was okay or not to marry him. So weird.

2) Last night I dreamed that I was having a baby. Only, I was in the hospital pushing and pushing and nothing was happening! The doctors were so perplexed, so they did an ultrasound to see what was happening and they were like "oh! you aren't pregnant, no wonder nothing is coming out of you!" and i was so disappointed!

There are others, but those two were the strangest.

No comments: